Hilton Atlanta Airport
Maintain the building to ensure safe and clean experience for hotel guests, associates and vendors.
- Hotel experience preferred.
- Self-starting personality with an even disposition.
- Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times.
- Can communicate well with guests.
- Ability to lift, bend, stoop, walk, push or pull heavy equipment, and stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to understand and follow directions, and perform job functions under limited supervision.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public etc.
- Thoroughly clean sinks, toilets, urinals, mirrors, tiles, counters, walls, stalls, vents and/or floors with cleaning agents by extending arms over head to reach all above areas. Adhere to cleaning procedures and instructions for use of cleaning agents.
- Thoroughly dust all furniture, pictures, and shelves, extending arms over head, bending and stooping as needed.
- Thoroughly clean and polish all metal surfaces, applying pressure in repeated motion.
- Clean ashtrays and empty trash.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Apply on company website