Company: Hobby Lobby
Location: Morgan Hill, CA
Career Level: Mid-Senior Level
Industries: Retail, Wholesale, Apparel
Who's right for the job?
- Someone who's full of energy and can work in a fast-paced environment.
- Someone that enjoys challenging work.
- A person who has a track record of successful retail management
- A hands-on, motivational manager.
Senior Assistant Manager is the highest position we bring someone onboard in store, and from there you work your way to Store Manager and above!
As a successful Senior Assistant Manager:
- You will directly assist the Store Manager in the daily operations of your assigned location.
- You will effectively identify and prioritize daily merchandising opportunities to enhance store presentation.
- You will be an integral part of the Hobby Lobby team to learn, then teach and coach new team members.
- Must have previous retail management experience.
- Must have an Entrepreneurial spirit and be able to make sound decisions in a fast paced environment.
- Must be open to relocation for promotion,
- Closed on Sundays
- Medical, Dental & Prescription Plan
- Paid Vacations
- Personal Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Plan
Safety Sensitive position - subject to drug and alcohol testing.
For reasonable accommodation of disability during the hiring process call (877) 303-4547.
Apply on company website