Do you have great success at team building? Enjoy working in a team environment?
Hobby Lobby is a leader in the arts and crafts industry, and we are searching for strong, energetic leaders who want to grow their careers.
We believe in internal promotion and as a Co-Manager you will learn how to become a successful store manager within our company. From there, your potential for success within Hobby Lobby can grow, even into multi-unit leadership. See what Hobby Lobby has to offer!
- An entrepreneurial spirit with sound decision-making capabilities
- Motivational leadership skills paired with a willingness to develop and work alongside their team
- Previous store management “Big Box” retail experience
- Willingness to relocate
- Competitive Wages
- Medical, Dental and Prescription Benefits
- 401(k) Program with Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Personal/Sick Pay
- Employee Discount
- Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability Insurance (LTD)
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Holiday Pay
Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For reasonable accommodation of disability during the hiring process call (877) 303-4547.
Apply on company website