Do you have great success at team building? Enjoy working in a team environment?
Hobby Lobby is the leader in the arts and crafts industry, and we are searching for strong energetic leaders who want to grow their careers.
We believe in internal promotion and the Senior Assistant Manager position will help you to become a successful store manager. From there, many other positions may be achieved including multi-unit leadership. See what Hobby Lobby has to offer!
We require :
- Candidates should have an entrepreneurial spirit with sound decision making capabilities
- Motivated leaders who will work alongside of their team
- Must have previous store management “Big Box” retail experience
- Willingness to relocate for promotion
- Closed on Sundays
- Medical, Dental & Prescription Plan
- Paid Vacations
- Personal Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Plan
EOE - Drug/Alcohol testing compliant with applicable statutes.
For reasonable accommodation of disability during the hiring process call (877)303-4547.
Apply on company website