As the leader in the arts and crafts retail industry, Hobby Lobby is passionate about our people and our products! We are looking for experienced leaders who share in our passion about merchandising and building highly productive teams. The Co-Manager position is your FIRST step to an exciting management career with Hobby Lobby and from there you have the opportunity to be promoted internally.
As a successful Co-Manager:
- You will partner with the Store Manager in all day to day operations.
- You will work alongside your teams inspiring results.
- You are accountable to the operation and management of the warehouse and Seasonal Department.
- Must have prior experience leading teams in an Assistant Store Manager or above position with a Big Box Retailer
- Must demonstrate adaptability in a fast-paced retail environment
- Must be open to relocation for promotion
- Closed on Sundays
- Medical, Dental & Prescription Plan
- Paid Vacations
- Personal Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Plan
EOE - Drug/Alcohol testing compliant with applicable statutes.
For reasonable accommodation of disability during the hiring process call (877)303-4547.
Apply on company website