Hobby Lobby Stores is a privately held corporation that is looking for qualified people to fill openings in the Construction department.
The opening is for a: Construction Superintendent
Applicants should have a good working knowledge of and be able to participate in the following areas:
- General construction knowledge and ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Communicate daily with subcontractors and work well with other employees.
- Work at fast track level
- Be self-motivated and work without direct supervision.
- Ground-up experience / Tenant Finish
- Must be proficient at job bidding and buyout
- A valid driver's license
- Dependable transportation (pickup)
- Social Security registration
- Good computer skills
- Participation in drug screening program
- Good physical condition
- Have your own hand tools
- Extensive travel
- 401k program
- Health and dental insurance
- Paid vacation
- Steady year round work
- On-site training
- Salary determined by experience
EOE - Drug/Alcohol testing compliant with applicable statutes.
For reasonable accommodation of disability during the hiring process call (877) 303-4547.
Apply on company website