Due to rapid store expansion our truck maintenance and transportation fleet continue to grow! We are needing mechanics who are looking for a stable work environment and opportunities for growth.
Our Transportation department is seeking individuals who are mechanically minded and have a general knowledge of engine mechanics. All certifications are considered a plus. This full-time, evening opportunity is located at our corporate campus in Oklahoma City.
- Experience needed and the ability to trouble shoot and repair diesel engines
- Experience with ALL repairs to semi-trailers, including mechanical and structural
- Knowledgeable of a wide variety of engine mechanics
- Open to assist and/or help train other team members as needed
- Responsible to maintain tools and keep an organized work environment
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must be good with tools
- Tool Allowance Monthly
- 401K program
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Personal Paid Time Off
- Store Discounts
- Advancement Opportunities
- On-Site Health Clinic & Pharmacy
Safety Sensitive position - subject to drug and alcohol testing.
EOE - Drug/Alcohol testing compliant with applicable statutes. For reasonable accommodation of disability during the hiring process call (877)303-4547.
Apply on company website