The Hobby Lobby Distribution Center services 900+ Hobby Lobby Stores across the nation. The campus, located in Oklahoma City, consists of the Warehousing, Manufacturing, Transportation and Corporate departments.
The Warehouse System, both Basic and Seasonal, stretches over 10.0 million square feet and processes weekly replenishment orders for all Hobby Lobby Stores.
The Warehouse Operation has an hourly employee base of 3000+ employees with 180+ members of management all under the direction of the Senior Vice President of Distribution.
FUNCTION Distribution Co-Managers
Reports to a Zone Manager.
Assist the Zone Manager in managing a zone (area of warehouse operations), responsible for the distribution of all items in that zone to the range of Hobby Lobby Stores. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Implement and support the policies and practices that are consistent with the philosophy of the company.
- Primary role to assist in managing a zone with a focus on maintaining balance of Human Resources with other zones, safety within the zone, as well as productivity, accuracy, and overall organization of assigned zone.
The following expectations should be understood within the first 90 days of employment:
- To understand and comply with the company's mission statement and operate your area of responsibility in a consistent manner with the Company's culture with a positive attitude towards the Merchandise Buyers, the Stores and their Associates, your managers, and your employees.
- To realize that the constantly changing environment in which you work has been, is, and always will be a work in progress.
- Understand the Human Resources process for both hourly and salaried employees from the hiring process through the end of employment, including but not limited to, what can be asked during a second interview, conflict resolution, harassment, procedures in handling FMLA requests, discrimination, progressive discipline and acquire excellent knowledge of the Employee Handbook.
Make a difference by having a positive ongoing effect on your surroundings.
- Maintain productivity and accuracy in both the order selection process and the receiving process or any other assigned duties.
- High School Diploma/G.E.D.
- 3-5 years practical experience.
- Physical activity ranging from walking and standing for long periods of time, climbing stairs and ladders and lifting as needed.
- Must pass a drug test.
- Must pass a background check.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel software applications.
- End-user experience in AS400/Green Screen applications is a plus.
- A salary determined by experience, shift schedule, and performance
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Store Discounts
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Sick Leave
- Integris “The Clinic at Hobby Lobby”, including a Pharmacy on campus
- Chaplain Services on campus
Safety Sensitive position - subject to drug and alcohol
Apply on company website