The Hobby Lobby Distribution Center services almost 900+ Hobby Lobby Stores across the nation. The campus, located in Oklahoma City, consists of the Warehousing, Manufacturing, Transportation and Corporate departments.
We are currently growing and expanding our team with an addition of a Night Inventory Cycle Count Co-Manager!
Assist the Night Inventory Control Manager in managing the cycle count process for the warehouse. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Implement and support the policies and practices that are consistent with the philosophy of the company.
- Improve the operational excellence of the cycle count process through the training and motivation of the employees.
- Evaluate processes/procedures with the goal of potential improvements through suggestions and recommendations.
- Manage the complete cycle count process of the warehouse with a focus on maintaining a balance of Human Resources among all areas of responsibility, safety within the team, as well as productivity, accuracy, and overall organization of the cycle count process.
- Oversee timeliness of reports, as well as employee timecards, performance reviews and corrective action records.
- Education: High School Diploma/G.E.D.
- Experience: 3-5 years practical experience.
- Physical: Physical activity ranging from walking and standing for long periods of time, climbing stairs and ladders and lifting as needed. Must have a “hands on” approach in learning the job, as well as coaching and mentoring hourly associates to become
successful in their jobs.
- Must pass a drug test.
- Must pass a background check.
- Must pass a pre-employment test.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel software applications.
- End-user experience in AS400/Green Screen applications is a plus.
- A salary determined by experience, shift schedule, and performance.
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 60 day and annual reviews
- Attendance Incentives
- Store Discounts
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Sick Leave
- Company laundered uniforms
Safety Sensitive position - subject to drug and alcohol testing.
EOE - Drug/Alcohol testing compliant with applicable statutes.For reasonable accommodation of disability during the hiring process call (877)303-4547.
Apply on company website