Either BA or BS degree in statistical analysis or STEM related preferred.
3-5 years of work experience in business intelligence tools and management; applying data visualization concepts; preferred working experience in health care setting
1. Quantitative and Analytical: Identifying statistically significant patterns, correlations, and questions from analysis. Able to collect feedback and other data/information within a business context and turn into manageable components. Identifies conclusions, issues/obstacles and considers different approaches within the context of a decision-making process.
2. Data Modeling: Perform data modeling activities that impact performance of the business intelligence deliverables.
3. Organizational Skills: Demonstrated ability to manage a high workload and multiple responsibilities within strict deadlines.
4. Domain Knowledge: Uses an understanding of the domain/business context to analyze and identify the solution(s) that creates value to support the decision-making process. Characterizes the solution with respect to benefits, risks, and costs.
5. Collaboration: Collaborates with other decision makers and other staff in the organization in pursuit of the enterprise vision, strategy, values, and goals.
6. Consulting: Uses knowledge, experience and technical expertise to respond to questions, facilitate problem-solving, and generally advise, influence and provide guidance decision makers.
7. Communication: Extraordinary communication skills. Conveys technical and business concepts, ideas, opinions, and conclusions orally and in writing. Listens attentively and able to confirm understanding through feedback.
8. Customer Service Orientation: Identifies the ongoing needs decision makers and facilitates solutions to meet or exceed the the value identified by the decision maker.
9. Information Visualization: Develops and supports dashboards using BI tools and effective visualization concepts to enable the delivery of useful insights to decision makers.
10. Innovation: Improves organizational performance though the application of original thinking to existing and emerging processes. Employs sound judgment in determining how innovations will be deployed to produce return on investment.
11. Problem Solving: Anticipates, identifies and defines problems. Seeks root causes. Develops and implements practical and timely solutions.
12. Quality Assurance: Analyzing data sources, taxonomies, semantic conventions, and methodologies regularly to ensure data integrity from all relevant data sources. Applies quality assurance, testing concepts, and methodologies. Constructs comprehensive test plans based on a thorough understanding of business requirements. Imparts confidence that a deliverable optimally fulfills the decision maker's expectations.
13. Statistical Skills: Able to convey and apply statistical concepts that decision makers are able to apply through the information delivered by the solution.
14. Thought Leadership: Gathers and analyzes information or data on current and future trends of best practice. Translates up to date information into continuous improvement activities that enhance performance.
15. Tools: Able to delivery solutions through a proficiency to deliver the solution that delivers a good experience for the decision makers. Proficient in Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint, and relational databases. Alteryx, SSRS, Tableau experience preferred.
Apply on company website