HOMESTEAD MIAMI SPEEDWAY
Homestead-Miami Speedway celebrates its 25th anniversary in 2020, as it continues to generate more than $301 million of annual economic benefit. The Speedway was home to NASCAR's championship races from 2002 through 2019 – the longest such stretch in pro sports. It is regarded as the most competitive 1.5-mile track on the circuit, and also boasts a 2.21-mile road course, which is used for many racing disciplines throughout the year. In addition to its NASCAR race weekend, the track plays host to events of all types more than 300 days out of the year. During a visit to the track, fans are easily reminded of everything that Miami is known for such as a Wynwood Walls replica, an infield beach party, a slice of the area's Cuban culture, three fresh spring water lakes, and much more!
Emergency Services (ES) Support Team
ES Support Team will assist the Emergency Services Department with various and critical and clerical tasks. They will be assigned to work along with the Emergency Services Team and support event needs. This will include and not be limited to set up before, during, and after any event.
Shifts are various and can exceed 12+ hours.
EMS Support Team Duties include but not limited to:
- Assist with setup and teardown of items such as computers, tables, chairs, radio equipment, etc.
- Assist with issuance/receiving of EMS wardrobe and EMS Equipment
- Assist with inventory management, including cleaning, disinfecting, inventory, organizing, and inspecting equipment for damage after use.
- Assist Emergency Services Event Personnel with schedule Check-In/Check-Out process
- Assist Event Operations with various logistical tasks as needed
- Adheres to event and facility safety standards.
- Valid Florida Driver's License
- Good customer service skills
- Must demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills
- Have the ability to multitask and understand the chain of command
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment and extended hours
- Basic Computer Skills (i.e.; Excel, Word, Basic Data Entry)
- Be able to lift a minimum of 15 pounds
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform under stress
Learn more about this role and our team by applying at www.careers.nascar.com for consideration.
We are a company unlike any other. We want you to bring your experience, skills and passion to our close-knit, high-energy environment in which our employees thrive and where you can prosper. We know the key to our success is our employees and we offer highly competitive salaries, a solid benefits package focused on wellness, and opportunities for you to grow and develop both personally and professionally. It won't take you long to find out that you are on the right track here at NASCAR!
NASCAR is committed to fostering a diverse work environment where all employees feel valued and empowered. NASCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). We seek to attract and retain the best qualified people available. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran status or any basis that is protected by applicable law except where a bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Follow us on Twitter @NASCARJobs to stay current on all of our openings.
Apply on company website