At NASCAR, you will find a community of passionate individuals who care about our sport and are united in seeing it grow.
Emergency Services Firefighter/EMT/Paramedic
Homestead Miami Speedway is seeking certified Fire Rescue professionals that will interact with our guests and professional racing team participants during racing events.
- Perform Fire and EMS response functions. Shifts range from 6-16 hours depending on the event.
- Practice and maintain a professional appearance and work ethic.
- Current State of Florida Fire I & II (Minimum Standards)
- Current State of Florida EMT Basic OR Paramedic Certificate (National Registry may be accepted while the candidate applies for State Certification)
- Current BLS CPR card (ASHI, American Red Cross and American Heart accepted)
- Current ACLS card (Paramedics) (ASHI, American Red Cross and American Heart accepted)
- EVOC certificate or equivalent.
- PALS or PEPP cert preferred, but not required (Paramedics)
When you apply please indicate your certifications.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Valid Florida Driver's License
- Must successfully pass a driving record check.
- Must attend mandatory annual training and complete required online training initially and annually as a condition of employment.
- Must successfully pass BLS or ACLS protocol test as required by Emergency Services Medical Director
- Minimum age 18 years old.
- Preference will be given to candidates that have a verifiable affiliation with a Florida Public Safety or EMS Agency.
- Strong communication skills including written reports.
- Ability to work outdoors in changing weather conditions.
- Must be familiar with National Incident Management System and chain of command.
- Must have a positive have attitude!
This is an event-based position. Shifts and hours will vary based on our event needs.
Learn more about this role and our team by applying at www.careers.nascar.com for consideration.
We are a company unlike any other. We want you to bring your experience, skills and passion to our close-knit, high-energy environment in which our employees thrive and where you can prosper. We know the key to our success is our employees and we offer highly competitive salaries, a solid benefits package focused on wellness, and opportunities for you to grow and develop both personally and professionally. It won't take you long to find out that you are on the right track here at NASCAR!
NASCAR is committed to fostering a diverse work environment where all employees feel valued and empowered. NASCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). We seek to attract and retain the best qualified people available. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran status or any basis that is protected by applicable law except where a bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Follow us on Twitter @NASCARJobs to stay current on all of our openings.
Apply on company website