Job Title: Night Auditor
- Responsible for running all overnight duties at the Front Desk.
- Complete Night Audit procedures from Fosse
- Always use guest name. Listen intently to each guest, focusing directly on them during each interaction.
- Use aggressive hospitality skills, which include:
- Smile and Greet every Guest
- Speak to the guest in a warm, friendly and courteous manner
- Display genuine and enthusiastic interest in the guest, pay complete attention
- Anticipate guest needs and be flexible in responding to them
- Be knowledgeable about your job
- LEARN to take ownership of guest problems and resolve them
- Maintain and promote Guest Hospitality at all times.
- Stock lobby Market on a daily basis.
- Ensure that equipment at the Front Desk is in working order. Failure of Front Desk equipment needs to be reported immediately.
- Be familiar with day-to-day selling strategy of rooms.
- Have knowledge of any and all promotions and/or current programs (i.e. Marriott Rewards, Hotel Packages) etc.
- Maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and be in proper uniform at all times.
- Ensure that all information pertinent to the desk or related areas is passed on to the following shift manager or supervisor.
- Language skills: Have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules (i.e., Lockout Tagout, JSA's), safety awareness information (MSDS), operation and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to keep logs and to speak effectively to customers and associates.
- The hotel operates seven days a week, 24 hours a day. All associates must realize this fact and be aware that at times it may be necessary to move an associate from their accustomed shift as business demands. In addition, it is understood that business and weather determines the amount of hours that are worked and that some weeks may be scheduled at less than 40 hours and other weeks at more than 40 hours.
- Each associate is expected to carry out all reasonable requests by management, which the associate is capable of performing.
Apply on company website