Hyatt Place Braintree
The Hyatt Place Braintree will be re-opening on May 2021 after the completion of a full renovation! Designed for a comfortable, seamless travel experience, Hyatt Place Boston / Braintree provides you with lifestyle conveniences to help you feel right at home. Located 15 minutes from many things to do in the Boston area, our Braintree hotel is central to city attractions. Nearby are hometown favorites like the JFK Presidential Library & Museum and New England Aquarium or catch a game at Fenway Park.What makes working with us great? We celebrate our associates' success monthly with Town Hall meetings, we hold department specific contests and incentives, we create excellent opportunities and support career advancement, and share in World of Hyatt Associate Benefits which include discounted room nights at any Hyatt branded hotel or resort worldwide! Come join our friendly, professional, and supportive team, today!
Assist the Front of the House Manager in maintaining a clean and welcoming environment, as well as providing guests stellar service.
- Knowledge of the appropriate table settings and service ware.
- Ability to grasp, lift and/or carry, or otherwise, transport up to 50 lbs with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Ability to move or push goods on a hand cart/truck weighing a maximum of 150 lbs with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public etc.
- Quickly clear dirty table settings and prepare table for resetting. Promptly and consistently reset all service ware.
- Maintain stock and cleanliness of stations for all meal periods with necessary equipment including silverware, linen and condiments.
- Take care of guests withduring their breakfast experience and replenish as necessary.
- Transport all dirty tableware from dining room to dishwashing area for proper cleaning.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Apply on company website