We are currently looking for a Hydraulic Hose Technician to join our team. If you're outgoing, technically sound, and think you have what it takes – Apply Today!
In this role you'll be inspecting product and using your knowledge and experience from working on Industrial, Hydraulic, and/or Pneumatic hose assemblies. You'll leverage all that hands on experience in your background and put it to good use helping us to please our customers and gain new ones.
We'll look to you to lead the charge in this area as your work helps to support the industry's best sales team.
- Manufacture hose assemblies to required specifications.
- Handle walk in customers, process counter orders.
- Visually verifies product compliance to customer and company specifications.
- Functionally verifies product performance to the defined test criteria.
- Utilizes hand and power tools, electronic and pneumatic testing fixtures and devices.
- Complete department work assignments in a timely manner.
- Shift work assignment priorities when needed and as directed.
- Responsible for organization of tools and work station cleanliness.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years' experience in mechanical assembly or repair.
- 1+ year working in customer service.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Strong customer service background.
- IFPS certification
- Hose assembly experience
- Strong mechanical skills.
- 1+ year working knowledge of troubleshooting hydraulic circuits.
- Ability to work from drawings, prints, schematics, diagrams, bills of materials, customer specifications and written/verbal instructions
HyQuip distributes a broad line of hydraulic, rubber and plastic industrial hose and tubing, plus related accessories. Additionally, they specialize in hose assemblies and custom kits for fluid conveyance applications.
Parent company Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) is the world's largest fluid power distributor. Our network of 18 fluid power companies (70+ locations) in North America is a resource for dedicated fluid power support. We have one of the largest teams of Certified Fluid Power Specialists, Certified Electronic Control Specialists and Certified Fluid Power Mechanics &d Technicians to assist you with problem solving, system building, troubleshooting and other requirements. Between our service centers and our network of 19 fluid power companies, we provide immediate access to the critical fluid power components and services our customers need.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 216-426-4389 to let us know the nature of your request.
Apply on company website