Bring Your Passion to the Forefront:
PACU Nurse Supervisor, Same Day Surgery, Full Time Days (1.0 FTE)
PACU Nursing Supervisor
In this role, the PACU Nursing Supervisor is a working supervisor with accountability for organizing, and directing all activities related to patient-centered care in the clinic. Responsibilities include the direction of the delivery of cost-effective quality patient-centered care in a financially responsible manner through collaboration with the Practice Manager, medical staff, and other professional staff.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing is required.
- Must have experience working in a community health setting.
- Must be currently licensed as a Registered Nurse.
- Must have a minimum of three years' experience working in a multi-specialty clinic.
- 2+ years progressive leadership/management experience required.
- Demonstrates clinical and/or leadership skills and serves as a role model for subordinates.
- Demonstrates excellent organizational skills.
- Experience in Epic or an electronic medical record strongly preferred.
- Considerable skill in determining priorities, working independently, and exercising sound judgment.
- High degree of initiative and problem-solving ability.
- Willingness to learn new systems and processes.
Apply on company website