Company: Ingalls Health System
Location: Harvey, IL
Career Level: Mid-Senior Level
Industries: Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Biotech
Quality Improvement Project Manager Location: Harvey, IL
Full Time, Day Shift
Join the hospital trusted by Chicago's Southland, Ingalls Memorial Hospital, in this role as a Quality Improvement Project Manager in Harvey, IL.Quality Improvement Project Manager - Job Description The Quality Improvement Project Manager (QIPM) will design, develop and coordinate Quality Improvement (QI) and Performance Improvement (PI) initiatives in support of superior healthcare quality, safety, and operational outcomes at Ingalls Memorial Hospital. The successful QIPM will manage projects and teams that cross many disciplines, providing consultation and support to multi-disciplinary performance improvement teams and initiatives in order to accomplish measurable process improvements. Employs performance improvement methodology, tools and techniques in a clinical environment in order to achieve institutional goals. Interpreting and presenting quality and safety data, with occasional processing and analysis, is an important part of this work. Quality Improvement Project Manager - Essential Job Functions
- Assist in the strategic planning, development and maintenance of cascading quality plans tied to long term quality goals.
- Identify, coordinate, and manage several related projects to advance the strategic goals of the program.
- Designs a comprehensive approach to meet projective objectives that makes appropriate use traditional QI and PI tools. Applies novel methods to enable project success.
- Expertly navigate relationships and problem solving during meetings with front line staff and hospital leadership. Facilitates decision making to achieve consensus on plans and next steps with stakeholder buy-in.
- Develops coherent, actionable summaries from the input of many stakeholders generated during meetings and design sessions.
- Identify data collection needs and Collaborate with data teams within UCM/Ingalls Health System to ensure data and analytics needs of assigned projects are satisfied and garner the most effective clinical monitors and insight to drive improvement, while allowing for efficient analytics processes.
- Education: Bachelor's degree or higher in a Health Care, Engineering, or Performance Improvement field or equivalent.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with all levels of staff, including physicians and administrative staff.
- Possess a minimum of 1-2 years' experience in a healthcare performance improvement position, or other advanced position.
- Experience facilitating large groups with many different stakeholders
- Broad understanding of performance improvement skills and techniques.
Apply on company website