Bring Your Passion to the Forefront:
Registered Nurse - ER - Full Time Nights
Join the hospital trusted by Chicago's Southland, Ingalls Memorial Hospital, in this role as an Registered Nurse for the Emergency department.
The Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for coordinating and performing direct nursing care for patients, utilizing concepts of the nursing process. Serves as resource, preceptor, mentor, and leader for physicians, professional peers and other fellow employees.
As a Registered Nurse (RN) at Ingalls you will enjoy benefits such as:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Continuing education opportunities
- Daisy Awards
- Nursing Clinical Ladder
- Relationship-Based Care Model for Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) Required
- 1 year of Acute Care or ED Experience Preferred
- Current Illinois RN License
- BLS/ACLS Certification through American Heart Association
Apply on company website