Join UChicago Medicine, as a Security Dispatcher in the Security Department at Ingalls Hospital.
Essential Job Functions
The Public Safety Dispatcher (Registry) is responsible for answering all emergency and non-emergency calls for assistance and information, provide dispatch and communication support for Public Safety Officers and other hospital personnel, and monitor and respond to a variety of technical systems (cameras, alarms, etc.).
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 1-2 years of experience as a public safety dispatcher or call center representative preferred
- APCO Public Safety Telecommunicator certification or equivalent preferred
- Job Type/FTE: Registry
- Shift: Nights
- Unit/Department: 80800 - Security
- CBA Code: Non-Union
- No Visa Sponsorship Available
Apply on company website