Nurse (RN) Ink staffing - Kansas City, MO
My client iOR Partners (iOR) is searching for additional nursing staff. Based in Kansas City, the following are the responsibilities/core competency requirements for the Ophthalmic Operating Room (OR) Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity.
The following Partners have more than 95 years of experience in ophthalmology:
- Dr. Dan Durrie: www.linkedin.com/in/daniel-durrie-29157236
- Tony Burns: www.linkedin.com/in/antony-burns-mba-casa-csfa-267270160
- Rick Prell: www.linkedin.com/in/rickprell
- Lisa Brown: www.linkedin.com/in/lisa-brown-5886a6180
Responsibilities and core competencies included, but not limited to:
- Must have a current RN license (BSN preferred).
- Minimum two-years of Ophthalmic OR experience.
- Will train, mentor, and support the nursing staff along with techs and medical assistants of the client.
- Able and willing to travel three-plus business days each week.
- Document and explain practice policy.
- Is a diplomatic communicator -- not intimidated by Doctors.
- After appropriate training can perform duties with little to no direction.
- Will to work from residence.
- Quality/Risk Management preferred.
Posted On: Thursday, May 7, 2020
Apply on company website