RN-Labor and Delivery Nurse Ink staffing - Bozeman, MT
Registered Nurse Job Description
We are looking for a Registered Nurse -Labor and Delivery Nurse. You to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A Bachelor's degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
- Collects data in a systematic and ongoing process.
- Involves the patient, family and other healthcare providers in data collection
- Prioritizes data collection activities based on the patient's immediate condition, or anticipated needs of the patient or situation.
- Uses evidence-based assessment techniques in collecting pertinent data.
- Uses problem solving thinking
You Must have :
- Must possess the skills and abilities to engage in the nursing process including but not limited to the assessment, nursing analysis, planning, nursing intervention and evaluation in the promotion and maintenance of the patient's health across the continuum of life.
- Must have the skills needed to supervise and delegate appropriate functions to subordinate personnel.
- Must have the skills/abilities to evaluate and ensure that the medical plan of care is carried out.
- Must have the educational, physical and mental capabilities to perform procedures common to their nursing unit.
- Current Montana Registered Nurse License
- LICENSURE and CERTIFICATION Required: NRP Certification & BLS Certification through the American Heart Association as Health Care Provider
- EXPERIENCE Required: 1 year Labor and Delivery RN experience.
- critical thinking,
- communication skills.
Contract Length: 13 weeks
Posted On: Wednesday, September 23, 2020
Apply on company website