RN-Skilled Nursing (SNF) Ink staffing - Los Alamos, NM
Registered Nurse Job Description
Sombrillo Nursing and Rehabilitation, an integral part of Los Alamos Retirement Community, is currently seeking a qualified and professional Charge Nurse (RN) to provide exceptional care for our skilled nursing facility patients.
With a newly updated assisted living and skilled nursing facility, we offer a broad range of services to our residents. Purpose: The Charge Nurse is responsible for professional nursing services and care provided to assigned residents and provides overall supervision of resident care activities.
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
You Must have :
- Bachelor degree or master degree in nursing.
- Pass the National Council Licensure Examination or NCLEX-RN.
- Current state licensure as a registered nurse and BLS certification required.
- American Heart Association BLS/CPR
- ACLS certification
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians and hospital staff.
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional, friendly attitude.
- Requirement: General Certifications(BLS/BCLS)
- Compassion. ...
- Time Management. ...
- Patient Care
Contract Length: 12 weeks
Posted On: Friday, September 18, 2020
Apply on company website