Sonographer Ink staffing - Salisbury, MD
Registered Nurse Job Description
We are looking for a Registered Nurse -Sonographer. You to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A Bachelor's degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
- General job duties. Types of procedures required. transthoracic echo
- Equipment utilized in the unit/dept. (Is there computerized charting, medication systems, etc.) EPIC charting and EMR
You Must have :
- Bachelor degree or master degree in nursing.
- Pass the National Council Licensure Examination or NCLEX-RN.
- Current state licensure as a registered nurse and BLS certification required.
- American Heart Association BLS/CPR
- ACLS certification
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians and hospital staff.
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional, friendly attitude.
- Required skills and minimum years of experience. years experience
- Specific licensures and certifications/registrations required. (ARRT, CRT, BLS, ACLS, etc)
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Critical thinking skills
Contract Length: 206 weeks 1440 days
Posted On: Friday, June 12, 2020
Apply on company website