Requisition Number: 76458
Insight Public Sector is searching for an Account Executive strategically focused on selling technology solutions to Systems Integrators (SI). In this critical role, you will manage and drive sales efforts for the SI market segment within the Federal sales team of Insight Public Sector. You will be instrumental in developing and executing growth strategies, as well as a comprehensive go-to-market approach in order to expand existing business within the Systems Integrators.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have: a relentless passion to develop and drive success and strong understanding of the unique attributes/knowledge for selling technology solutions in the Federal DoD or Civilian marketplace with a comprehensive understanding of Federal acquisition processes; a solid and well-grounded communication style; the skills to work/thrive in a high-growth company; a track record of success in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; an ability and proven history of driving individual sales targets; a team-orientation; strong written and oral communication skills; and an ambition to take on increasing levels of responsibility as we continue our transformation.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Build and drive a pipeline of new prospects
- Develop a go-to-market plan for Civilian targets
- Deliver on personal sales objectives quarterly for targeted major opportunities.
- Execute strategies for generating demand in both direct and indirect sales scenarios.
- Lead the team in achieving quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Establish long-term relationship with Civilian accounts/clients.
- Develops and maintain strong relationships with new and existing Federal clients in order to increase revenue.
- Leverages OEM, partner and other business relationships to increase business revenue and margin through information technology solutions sales.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills
- B.A./B.S degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of progressive sales, channel and leadership experience in a technical solution area within the Civilian Federal marketplace.
- Proficient with revenue demand generation, sales methodologies, and reporting.
- A demonstrated ability to use personal knowledge, network, processes, and solution selling strategies to meet revenue growth objectives
- Proven track record of success in achieving sales targets directly to federal customers.
- Relationship-driven, with a solid executive presence and proven ability to earn credibility with governments executives.
- Experience selling IT products and/or managing consulting, professional and integration services to the Federal marketplace, specifically to the Systems Integrators.
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 21 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $9.2 billion in revenue in 2018*
- Ranked #430 on the 2019 Fortune 500, #14 on the 2019 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2019 Adobe Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Cisco Global-Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Intel IoT Solutions Partner of the Year, Microsoft U.S. Azure Partner Choice Award for Data/AI, Microsoft Azure Expert Managed Services Provider
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology, #70 on the 2019 Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, and #7 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2019 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
* Proforma to include PCM, Inc. for fiscal year ended Dec. 31, 2018
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Herndon || Virginia (US-VA) || United States (US) || SALES || None || National; Remote; US - Herndon, VA ||
Apply on company website