Requisition Number: 78130
We are looking for a Business Development Manager with practical, hands-on experience in solutions selling of best in class IT solutions to join our Insight, Digital Innovation team. You will have the opportunity to serve our clients through your depth of understanding of software/technology solutions and their impact on their roadmap toward optimization, automation, and transformation. You will act as the primary point-of-contact for your client base, and are responsible for growing revenue and profitability within your book-of-business.
What you’ll do at Digital Innovation | A Division of Insight:
- Acquire new clients by creating compelling customer interactions
- Develop and manage new/existing customers relationships to grow our business
- Support existing clients by directly facilitating client inquiries
- Build meaningful relationships with teammates and valued partners
What you’ll need to join Digital Innovation | A Division of Insight:
- 5+ years of IT sales or business development experience
- Demonstrated achievement of meeting and exceeding goals
- Ability to build strong, collaborative customer relationships with line-of-business and technical roles
- Experience navigating customers through sales negotiations and/or comprehensive presentations
- Understanding of solution selling techniques and selling cloud based solutions
- Have passionate attitude toward sales and technology as an enabler for a company’s growth
- Microsoft and/or other software solution sales experience highly desired
What can Insight offer?
At Insight, we deliver major, high impact projects, solving organizations problems with the best
tech in the industry. You’ll join a team of proven professionals who are curious, encouraging, and consistently deliver value to our clients. You’ll also receive great benefits like flexible vacation, 401k matching, training, career advancement opportunities, and a quarterly bonus program.
- Collaboration with highly regarded teammates that can deliver results
- Leadership from great mentors
- Flex hours and flexible vacation
- Comprehensive benefits package
…and tons of other great perks!
At Insight Enterprises, Inc. we empower organizations to run smarter by defining, architecting, implementing, and managing Intelligent Technology Solutions ™. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter.
- Global provider of Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations of all sizes
- Microsoft Global Partner of the Year for AI, IoT, Open Source Solutions, Mobile Apps, & Modern Desktop; Microsoft US Partner of the Year for DevOps
- Fortune Top 100 Best Companies for Diversity
- Fortune Top 50 Best Workplaces in Technology
- Winner of several “Best Places to Work” awards
- 30+ years in business, 11,000+ teammates worldwide, and $7.7 billion in revenue in 2019
Insight in the News!
- Insight Earns 2020 Microsoft U.S. Partner of the Year Award
- Insight Named Microsoft Worldwide Customer Experience Partner of the Year
- Insight Recognized at #14 on CRN’s 2019 Solution Provider 500 List
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
The position (or opportunity) described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight.
For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, read below link:
Apply on company website