Requisition Number: 75301
This Role is Located in Philadelphia, PA
Our client is seeking an experienced SCCM Systems Engineer to join the team. We are looking for a systems engineer who is passionate about delivering engineering, configuration / implementation and 3rd level support for the assigned areas such as SCCM, Windows Servers, and VMware.
Requirements (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
- 5 – 7 years systems engineering Advanced Microsoft SCCM 2012 Administration, Operation and Deployment
- 5 – 7 years systems engineering PowerShell Scripting knowledge required
- 5 – 7 years systems engineering Window server platforms (2008,2012, 2016).
- 5 – 7 years systems engineering VMware 5.5 – 6.5
- 5 – 7 years systems engineering UCS Blade Provisioning
- Senior knowledge of system and network monitoring tools (Solarwinds)
- 3 – 5 years' experience in management of a Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) infrastructure to include SCCM servers and client systems
- Must be able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Strong organizational skills, excellent communication and people skills.
- Accounting or insurance experience a plus.
- Must be able to work independently at a fast pace, multi-tasking.
Key Responsibilities and Accountability:
- Understanding of setup/use/troubleshooting of software deployment "Maintenance Windows"
- Deployment and infrastructure knowledge including troubleshooting experience SCCM 2012
- Troubleshooting of SCCM 2012 Hierarchy including
- Create Advertisement/Collections/Packages/Applications within an SCCM 2012 environment
- Downloading and deploying Software Updates within SCCM 2012
- Deploying Operating System Deployment (OSD) in SCCM 2012
- Reporting with Systems Management Center Systems Management Server or SCCM 2012
- Ensure correct installation, configuration of core infrastructure systems using Center for Internet Security Standards
- Other Systems Engineering with VMware, Citrix, UCS Systems & Infrastructure (O365 / Azure) (Exchange Online to O365 Migration)
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 6,800 employees help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 7,400+ teammates in 19 countries providing Intelligent Technology Solutions for organizations across the globe
- $7.1 billion in revenue in 2018
- Ranked #417 on the 2018 Fortune 500, #12 on the 2018 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2018 Dell EMC Server Partner of the Year, 2018 Intel Retail Solution Partner of the Year, 2018 Microsoft Worldwide Artificial Intelligence Partner of the Year
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2018 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Philadelphia || Pennsylvania (US-PA) || United States (US) || None || None || US - Philadelphia, PA; US - Trenton, NJ ||
Apply on company website