The Cloud Security Engineer will assist with the development and implementation of the Azure cloud security architecture for protecting PHI/PII/PCI data deployed into various cloud, hybrid, and on-premise systems. This position will directly contribute to the overall implementation of enterprise security cloud architecture while working closely with staff to enhance and develop new designs and security strategies across all types of cloud-based applications (including infrastructure, platform, and software as a service.)
The Cloud Security Engineer will partner with both Information Technology and Business Units to ensure open lines of communication and clear understanding of security objectives within each project. The successful candidate possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills, required for partnering with both internal business units and resources and external partners and integrators.
- Implement and manage security architectures for cloud cloud/hybrid systems
- Thoroughly document implementations, via technical documentation and run-books
- Provide input and feedback on security architectures and best practice
- Represent the Security Program in development and implementation of the overall enterprise cloud architecture
- White boarding of security architecture and implementation planning to stakeholders
- Maintain Azure Security Center / Azure Defender to monitor and protect IaaS and SaaS.
- Coordinate w/ DevOps and DevSecOps teams to close configuration issues and harden cloud infrastructure service.
- Security tool engineering/monitoring/logging/Incident response
- Architecture/Advisement on boarding new brands with functional req like FW, segmentation, Fraud, CC controls, logging, encryption, etc.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS
- 4 year degree or equivalent years' related work experience required
- 2 - 4 years' experience with Security Architect and/or Engineering in cloud environments.
- 2 - 4 years' experience with Azure Cloud platform.
- 2 - 3 years' experience architecting solutions within Azure. Prior Retail Technology experience preferred. Prior Quick Service Restaurant experience, a plus
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS or ABILITIES
- Possess a firm understanding of the offerings and capabilities within Microsoft Azure platforms
- Possess a solid understanding and have experience with systems automation platforms and technologies.
- Experience with assessment, development, implementation, optimization, and documentation of a comprehensive and broad set of security technologies and processes (secure software development (Application Security), data protection, cryptography, key management, identity and access management (IAM), network security) within SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud environments.
- Working knowledge of common and industry standard cloud-native/cloud-friendly authentication mechanisms (OAuth, OpenID, etc).
- Experience with deployment orchestration, automation, and security configuration management (Jenkins, GitLab, Puppet, Chef, Cloudformation, Terraform, Ansible) preferred.
- Experience working with cloud security and governance tools, cloud access security brokers (CASBs), and server virtualization technologies.
- Experience and exposure to threat modeling and design reviews to assess security implications and requirements for introduction of new technologies.
- Experience representing technical viewpoints to diverse audiences and in making timely and prudent technical risk decisions.
- Experience with enterprise architecture and working as part of a cross-functional team to implement solutions.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction; self-starter/self-motivated
- Technical writing experience
Inspire Brands is a multi-brand restaurant company whose portfolio includes nearly 32,000 Arby's, Baskin-Robbins, Buffalo Wild Wings, Dunkin', Jimmy John's, Rusty Taco and SONIC Drive-In restaurants worldwide.
We're made up of some of the world's most iconic restaurant brands, but we're much more than just a restaurant company. We're a team of hundreds of thousands who individually and collectively are changing the way people eat, drink and gather around the table. We know that food is much more than a staple—it's an experience. At Inspire, that's our purpose: to ignite and nourish flavorful experiences.
Apply on company website