Financial Analyst - Financial Planning & Analysis - INTEGRIS
Job Code: 8636
Responsible for analytical review of the financial performance indicators. Provides financial guidance, direction, support, and training to assigned areas on a routine basis as related to process improvement and cost benefit/analysis.
INTEGRIS Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Financial Analyst responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Reviews and analyzes operational business trends. This includes highlighting areas of concern and/or praise regarding economic performance and productivity, investigating unusual variances and coordinating communication to department managers and upper management for resolution.
* Performs cost benefit analysis for business and/or equipment proposals. Coordinates with responsible manager of gathering accurate data, presenting proformas with detail calculations, assumptions and recommendations including assistance as needed with annual strategic planning and budget projections.
* Prepares special reports as requested.
* Prepares special cost studies that analyze various areas of operations, and provides information as a basis for managerial decisions.
Reports directly to the assigned manager or director.
Required Physical Demands (Subject to Reasonable Accommodation):Keyboarding/Dexterity: Frequently; activity exists from 1/3 to 2/3 of the time
Standing/Walking: Occasionally; activity exists up to 1/3 of the time
Strength (Lift/Carry/Push/Pull): Sedentary (exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally)
Talking (Must be able to effectively communicate verbally): Yes
Color Acuity (Must be able to distinguish and identify colors): No
May sit up to 90% of the day. May utilize a computer keyboard up to 5 hours per day. May utilize the telephone up to 1 hour per day. Carries a load of 20 lbs. 1,000 feet once a month.
This position may have additional or varied physical demand and/or respiratory fit test requirements. Please consult the Physical Demands Project SharePoint site or contact Risk Management/Employee Health for additional information.
Must adhere to strict deadlines and work with limited resources. Must meet deadlines set by management. Walking or driving to other campus buildings required.
All applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership in any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal law, including protected veteran or disability status.
* Bachelors of Science degree in Accounting/Finance, or Business Related Field or Associates degree with 2 years of experience or 4 years of experience.
* 2 years of public accounting and/or private industry experience preferred.
* Advanced personal computer skills using Excel and financial analyst software.
* Minor in statistics preferred. CPA or MBA preferred.
* Knowledge of healthcare terminology, issues, and reimbursement preferred.
Apply on company website