Medical Equipment Tech HME - Days - Trinity Home Medical Equip-DME - INTEGRIS Grove
The Medical Equipment Technician is responsible for the care of all durable medical equipment located in the home medical equipment (HME) store and patient homes.
The Medical Equipment Technician HME responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Operates company van/truck to deliver and set-up medical equipment/supplies to patient homes.
* Educates patients on safe equipment usage and responsibilities.
* Orders equipment and supplies, adds the supplies to our inventory system then safely stores the items.
* Follows all State and Federal regulations
* Communicates effectively with all customers
The Medical Equipment Tech reports to the Home Medical Equipment Supervisor.
Required Physical Demands (Subject to Reasonable Accommodation):Keyboarding/Dexterity: Occasionally; activity exists up to 1/3 of the time
Standing/Walking: Frequently; activity exists from 1/3 to 2/3 of the time
Strength (Lift/Carry/Push/Pull): Very Heavy (Exerting in excess of 100 pounds of force occasionally, or in excess of 50 pounds of force frequently, or in excess of 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects)
Talking (Must be able to effectively communicate verbally): Yes
Color Acuity (Must be able to distinguish and identify colors): Yes
This position may have additional or varied physical demand and/or respiratory fit test requirements. Please consult the Physical Demands Project SharePoint site or contact Risk Management/Employee Health for additional information.
May be exposed to moderate hazardous risks, including exposure to chemicals and electrical equipment. Potential exists for bodily injury related to job duties and/or workplace violence. Maybe exposed to constant interruptions, noise and disagreeable odors. May be exposed to weather conditions.
Job Code: 3045
INTEGRIS Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership in any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal law, including protected veteran or disability status.
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Required to obtain CDL/HSMAT if assigned
* CPR Certification preferred
* Must be able to communicate effectively in English (Verbal/Written)
* This job requires the incumbents to operate a INTEGRIS owned vehicle OR personal vehicle (non INTEGRIS owned) and therefore must have a current State Driver's License as well as a driving record which is acceptable to our insurance carrier.
* Access to reliable transportation required
* Knowledge of the Home Medical Equipment and/or retail business preferred
Apply on company website