INTEGRIS Meadowlake has served Enid and Northwest Oklahoma since 1986. The 50-bed facility currently houses three different units designed to meet the needs of children ages 5-12, adolescents ages 13-17 and dually diagnosed adolescents ages 13-17.
The Nurse Residency Program is a full time job opportunity with an expanded orientation designed to help the new RN graduate make a smooth transition from student to professional member of a health-care team. The program is designed to help our nurses more fully contribute to delivering patient focused care. Participants receive classroom instruction and hands-on clinical experience under the mentor-ship of an experienced RN.
INTEGRIS offers an excellent total rewards package for all full time caregivers to include medical, dental, vision, personal paid leave and a retirement savings program with match and vesting. We offer programs to help you continue your education, leadership development, national certification bonus and much more!
Nurse Residents earn $15/hr until passing the RN boards. Once licensed you are transitioned into the RN Staff role and receive RN pay. Nurse Residents must pass the RN boards within 6 months.
RN Staff 1 (Nurse Resident)
Job Code: 1391 (ability to fill with job code 2323)
The Staff Registered Nurse assumes responsibility for the management and delivery of patient care utilizing the nursing process May be required to float to other units. May be required to participate in on call status. This position requires population specific competencies. Adheres to National Patient Safety Goals as appropriate based on the level of patient contact this position requires.
INTEGRIS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership in any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal law, including protected veteran or disability status.
The Staff Registered Nurse's management of the delivery and documentation of patient care includes, but is not limited to:
* Development of the plan of care
* Implementation of appropriate patient care interventions
* Evaluation of appropriate patient care interventions
* Supervises and coordinates other licensed and non-licensed personnel in the provision of care to patients as assigned
* Provides guidance and mentorship to non-licensed personnel and students, as appropriate
The Staff Registered Nurse reports to the appropriate manager, director, or vice president.
Required Physical Demands (Subject to Reasonable Accommodation):Keyboarding/Dexterity: Occasionally; activity exists up to 1/3 of the time
Standing/Walking: Constantly; activity exits up to 2/3 of the time
Strength (Lift/Carry/Push/Pull): Medium (Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, or 10 to 25 pounds of force constantly to move objects)
Talking (Must be able to effectively communicate verbally): Yes
Color Acuity (Must be able to distinguish and identify colors): Yes
Mental Health staff must be able to assist with physical restraint of patients, utilizing the identified Behavior Management Technique System.
This position may have additional or varied physical demand and/or respiratory fit test requirements. Please consult the Physical Demands Project SharePoint site or contact Risk Management/Employee Health for additional information.
Potential for exposure to infections and communicable diseases, blood and body fluids, electrical equipment, chemicals. Must follow standard precautions.
All applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership in any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal law, including protected veteran or disability status.
RN Staff 1, job code 1391 Qualifications:
* Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of Oklahoma or current multistate license from a Nurse Licensure Compact (eNLC) member state.
* Current BLS certification upon hire, or completion within 30 days of hire.
* Must be able to communicate effectively in English.
* Department specific competencies will be completed in the applicable department during the orientation process
Emergency Department Only:
* ACLS certification completed within 6 months of hire.
Current CPR required rather than BLS. Certified Hospice and Palliative Care Nurse (CHPN) preferred.
Valid driver's license in the state where employed, available and dependable transportation, ability to drive automobile and proof of current automobile liability insurance.
* Current ACLS certification required.
Employee Health & INTEGRIS Mental Health:
* This job requires the incumbent(s) to operate a INTEGRIS-owned vehicle OR personal vehicle (non INTEGRIS-owned) and therefore must have a current Oklahoma State Driver's License as well as a driving record which is acceptable to our insurance carrier.
Nurse Resident job code 2323 Qualifications:
* Must be a new graduate or eligible to graduate from an accredited RN Nursing Program with eligibility to take the RN NCLEX exam.
The maximum time allowed to stay in this role is 6 months or until passing the NCLEX exam on either the 1st or 2nd attempt. The first attempt must be within 90 days after graduation. Demotion to another entry level position will be required if the NCLEX exam is not passed within this time or after the 2nd attempt.
Apply on company website