Oklahoma's newest and most advanced residential drug and alcohol treatment center is now open, situated on the medical campus of INTEGRIS Health Edmond.
At this 90-day hospital based center, addiction is addressed holistically, along with its co-occurring and compounding issues: mental illness and trauma.
This 40-bed facility offers an unprecedented level of hope for men and women 18 and over who are battling addiction. And it's a hope that truly as authentic, because Arcadia Trails brings together all of the tools of addiction recovery - addiction science, medication-assisted treatment (MAT), experiential therapy, rigorous 12-step programs and more - all in one serene location.
Job Code: 1177
The Therapist provides age appropriate therapy, psychosocial assessment and referrals to facilitate patient/family use of psychiatric or chemical dependency treatment . This position requires population specific competencies. Adheres to National Patient Safety Goals as appropriate based on the level of patient contact this position requires.
INTEGRIS Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Therapist responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Leads age and developmentally appropriate groups to address the emotional, physical and environmental needs of mental health patients and/or chemical dependent
* Provides documentation daily in the chart of each patient
* Facilitates discharge planning to assist patients in placement and treatment following discharge from current level of care
* Participates in the writing of treatment plans and attends treatment team meetings
* Facilitate the completion of Emergency Detention paperwork as well as ensure its distribution and receipt by legally designated individuals
* May participate in the utilization review process
Operates under direct supervision of a Licensed Therapist. The Director of Clinical Services oversees supervision as required by the licensing body.
Required Physical Demands (Subject to Reasonable Accommodation):Keyboarding/Dexterity: Occasionally; activity exists up to 1/3 of the time
Standing/Walking: Frequently; activity exists from 1/3 to 2/3 of the time
Strength (Lift/Carry/Push/Pull): Sedentary (exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally)
Talking (Must be able to effectively communicate verbally): Yes
Color Acuity (Must be able to distinguish and identify colors): No
Mental Health staff must be able to assist with physical restraint of patients, utilizing the identified Behavior Management Technique System.
This position may have additional or varied physical demand and/or respiratory fit test requirements. Please consult the Physical Demands Project SharePoint site or contact Risk Management/Employee Health for additional information.
Potential for exposure to infections and communicable diseases, blood and body fluids, electrical equipment, chemicals, and physical danger from disturbed/irate patients. Must follow standard precautions.
All applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership in any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal law, including protected veteran or disability status.
* Masters degree in Social Work, Psychology, counseling or related field
* Licensed in LPC, LCSW, LMFT, or LBP (For Arcadia Trails only LADC also acceptable)
* 2 years Mental Health experience preferred
* Must be able to communicate effectively in English
INTEGRIS Mental Health and Arcadia Trails:
* This job prefers, if needed, the incumbents to operate a INTEGRIS-owned vehicle OR personal vehicle (non INTEGRIS-owned) and have a current Oklahoma State Drivers License as well as a driving record which is acceptable to our insurance carrier.
Apply on company website