Intermountain Healthcare is looking for a Full-Time Endocrinologist to join our Endocrinology team in Las Vegas. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a patient-centric focus. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patients needs. Must be comfortable with electronic health records systems, exhibit flexibility as this position requires you to see walk-in patients. Those with a strong work ethic, team centric, strong communication and leadership skills coding skills in FFS and capitated environment are encouraged to apply.
Intermountain Healthcare offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package, which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
If youre looking to join a community that is making a difference in healthcare, Intermountain Healthcare is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you a few minutes to complete! You may also contact Anita Prince, Clinician Recruiter, at (702) 528-6276 or email@example.com.
- Work Schedule: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday-Friday
- Avg Daily Patient Census: 22-24 patients/day
- More than one practice location
- Must be comfortable with managing controlled substances, chronic/complex/multi conditions and such as diabetes
- No Call
- Work environment is fast-paced
- Unrestricted Nevada MD or DO license
- Current Nevada DEA certificate and Pharmacy license required prior to start date
- BC/BE Endocrinology
Intermountain Healthcare is looking for a Full-Time Endocrinologist to join our Endocrinology team in Las Vegas. The clinicians we see...
Apply on company website