Intermountain Healthcareis a system of 24 hospitals, a broad range of clinics and services,160 clinics, a Medical Group of 2,400+ employed physicians and advanced practitioners, and health insurance plans from SelectHealth. Ranked in the top five of our nations health systems for quality, cost, and innovation,Intermountain Healthcarebrings 45 years experience in making care more accessible and affordable.
Intermountain Healthcareis looking for a Hospitalist to join our team in Nevada. The Nevada-based medical group is a for-profit entity of Intermountain Healthcare. Being a part ofIntermountain Healthcaremeans embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. We offer competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care. Our clinicians receive an excellent benefit package, including CME reimbursement, paid license renewals, generous PTO, and much more. Take advantage of personal and professional growth opportunities including leadership pathways, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
If youre ready to join our Mission in helping people live the healthiest lives possible, pleaseapply now, or contact Anita Prince, Physician Recruiter firstname.lastname@example.org|702-528-6276.
- 12-hour shifts, 14- shifts minimum
- No Call
- High-rise Ob
- Laborist services in 3 of our major hospitals Mountain View, Centennial Hills and Spring Valley
- Additional compensation paid for working above 14-shifts a month
- Incentive compensation plan
- Unrestricted Nevada State MD/DO License
- Current Nevada DEA certificate required prior to start date
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Obstetrics & Gynecology
No Additional Description Available
Clinic Ob Gyn - Centennial
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Intermountain Healthcare is a system of 24 hospitals, a broad range of clinics and services,160 clinics, a Medi...
Apply on company website