Interested in future career opportunities in the automotive products certification industry? We're looking for an Administrative Assistant in Kentwood, MI that wants to build a meaningful career with an incredible group of people. By joining Intertek, your contributions will be valued as we continue to help the world Build Back Ever Better.
Our Value Proposition
We offer a salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company match, and more. In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we offer:
- Day to day variety directly supporting the Operations team
- Flexible hours
- Opportunities for growth through training and experience
- Employee referral bonuses
- Tuition reimbursement available in an applicable field
What will you be doing?
The Automotive Products Certification team provides the insurance companies, repair shops, consumers, and automotive industry with the confidence that its products meet applicable safety and quality standards. The team's services cover advisory, auditing, certification, inspection, quality assurance, testing, and more.
- Create various documents, spreadsheets, etc. utilizing Microsoft Office software
- Process forms
- Perform various general office duties, including faxing, copying, mailing, filing, etc.
- Research a wide variety of information requests
- Set up conference room(s) for visitors and in-house meetings
- Ensure that general office equipment is functioning in satisfactory condition
- Maintain an adequate stock of general office supplies
- May assist with developing, updating, and/or reviewing local operating procedures and/or work instructions
- Perform data entry
- May assist with invoice coding and approval
- May assist with coordinating travel arrangements
- Performing standard receptionist duties as required
- Perform other duties as required.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- 1 years of experience in an administrative position.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent prioritization, organization, and time management skills.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment with shifting priorities.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to type quickly and accurately.
- Ability to plan, organize, and complete a variety of projects within established standards, objectives, and time frames.
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively in verbal written and presentation formats
- Must possess the fundamental technical and administrative skills required to perform the job duties
- Must be customer focused and quality driven
Intertek is a leading Total Quality Assurance provider to industries worldwide. Our network of more than 1,000 laboratories and offices and over 43,000 people in more than 100 countries, delivers innovative and bespoke Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification solutions for our customers' operations and supply chains. Intertek Total Quality Assurance expertise, delivered consistently with precision, pace and passion, enabling our customers to power ahead safely.
The transportation technologies team provides the transportation industry with the confidence that its products and services meet required safety and quality standards. The team's services cover all aspects of clients' needs from advisory, auditing, certification and inspection to outsourcing, quality assurance, testing, training and more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Intertek is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, all hires are required to pass a pre-employment drug test.
Apply on company website