Intertek is a leading provider of ATIC (Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification) Services, is looking for Construction Project Manager to join our Building and Construction team in Portland, OR.
Ranked #15 on the 2019 ENR list of Top 500 Design Firms, and with more than a hundred offices across North America, the building and construction team provides the architectural, engineering and construction (A/E/C) industry with a full suite of capabilities both in the lab and on site. From testing, inspection and certification services to building sciences solutions, the company delivers Total Quality Assurance to the built environment.
- The Project Manager will support the Building and Construction business performing Construction Materials Testing services, entering reports and data gathered from tests and observations.
- Actively manage on going special inspection and testing projects in the Portland area.
- Interact with Owners, General and Subcontractors, Engineers and Architects to ensure proper testing and special inspection is provided.
- Manage and direct special inspection and testing personnel.
- Review and publish daily field reports to appropriate parties.
- Develop proposals with scope of services as well as other submittal items to obtain additional projects and clients.
- Some field work including testing and inspection will be need from this position.
- Coordination with the technicians and inspectors on samples for laboratory testing.
- Working knowledge of a special inspection program, ICC certifications a plus
- Hands on oversight of inspectors and technicians, often in the field
- Working knowledge of a quality program, such as A2LA and or AASHTO
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are essential
- Bachelor or other related field, or equivalent experience
A career with Intertek means joining a global network of professionals dedicated to bringing quality and safety to life. Our vision is to become the world's most trusted partner for Quality Assurance and we offer our employees the chance to make an impact with attractive growth opportunities in this industry on a global scale.
We offer a salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Intertek is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, all hires are required to pass a pre-employment drug test.LI-SL
Apply on company website