- Provide technical support to sales team to determine the scope of new projects and project timelines
- Conduct drawing reviews and approvals on factory-built residential, commercial and industrial structures in accordance with applicable North American Building Codes.
- Visit manufacturing facilities to conduct plant Quality Control Audits and Technical Inspection of modular buildings in fabrication
- Develop in-plant Quality Control Programs, including assembling of Quality Control Manuals.
- Assemble Certification Listing Reports based on Quality Control and Technical information gathered during the audits and inspections.
- Travel to various client sites in North America, may also involve some overseas travel
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or related technical degree/diploma.
- Understanding of Canadian and/or US building codes, standards, and construction methods.
- Eligible for registration or currently registered as an EIT or P.Eng. with Engineers and Geoscientists British Columbia (Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of the Province of British Columbia).
Apply on company website