IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Speaker Bureau Meeting Planners work directly with a pharmaceutical client's field reps and HCP Speakers to plan, manage and execute meetings to support promotional and marketing programs. Duties include but not limited to confirming speaker availability, speaker travel, speaker payments, working with logistics planner to confirm venue and AV, providing rep with invitations, supporting rep with program closeout, facilitating date/speaker/venue changes.
The Meeting Planner is responsible for coordinating all logistics to the high standards of the client:
- Confirmation of selected preferred speaker from the client's Speaker Bureau
- Responsible for updating Pharmaceutical representative on the progress of the program throughout the life-cycle of the program
- Coordinate AV, venue, and/or catering needs for the program
- Develops a professional relationship with Pharmaceutical representatives and speakers.
- Ensures programs are compliant as per Client's Business Rules and technology applications.
- Reviews program workload daily to ensure all aspects of planning have been addressed.
- Works closely with other team members to ensure successful execution of meetings
- Adherence to various policies (i.e. confidentiality, sensitive communication, intellectual property)
- Notifies direct reporting Manager with any outstanding deliverables and or program related issues or concerns on a timely basis
- Addresses urgent items swiftly and accurately
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Apply on company website