IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
IQVIA Technology Solutions develops and markets life sciences-focused enterprise technology solutions including Orchestrated Customer Engagement, Master Data Management, Content Management, Social Listening, BI and Reporting, and Compliance solutions.
Reporting to the SVP of Global Technology Solutions for IQVIA and working closely with the IQVIA Finance organization, you will have responsibility for leading the global Finance function for this SaaS business.
- Serve as strategic partner to the SVP, Global Technology Solutions and the leadership team by providing insight and recommendations, taking part in organization-wide problem-solving and decision-making
- Oversee the financial operations of the organization. Drive financial planning for the business including multi-year strategy planning, investment cycles, and budget planning
- Provide financial analysis and forecasts to inform decision making
- Prepare financial reporting and metrics for operating reviews
- Provide due diligence support for business development activities
- Build and lead a strong, global finance team to serve the business
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- B.S. and C.P.A. and/or MBA in Accounting or Finance
- 15+ years' of progressive career experience
- Experience in Strategic Planning, Accounting and Finance Planning and Analysis
- Expertise working for an organization delivering technology solutions in areas of SaaS, CRM, or database software, Healthcare industry experience preferred
- Skilled in working in a global organization with proven ability to influence/execute through centralized and matrix functions
- Demonstrated outstanding oral and written communication skills
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Apply on company website