IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
- Achieves growth & revenue targets for assigned product through a consultative sales approach that addresses client business issues
- Proactively strengthens in depth knowledge of product and its application within a client's enterprise
- Contribute on account planning strategy as it relates to assigned product area
- Collaborates with Account Team to target and validate opportunities for assigned customers / territory
- Interfaces with customer at all levels
- Creates and presents client proposals that result in winning sales
- As necessary, identifies and manages resources to develop proposals that position IQVIA capabilities & solutions to customers
- Monitors delivery, implementation, and customer satisfaction
- Seeks “starburst” opportunities within existing customers to grow revenue opportunities across the IQVIA suite of offerings
- Gathers market and client intelligence and provides strategic feedback to Marketing, Consulting, Service, and Sales to strengthen or product offerings and capture additional business
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Apply on company website