IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Analyst to deliver key insights to our Strategic Partners. This role will work cross-functionally across the IQVIA business to develop analytical insights to support key projects with our strategic partners and you will engage directly with our strategic partners and their leadership team.
- Detailed and high-quality analysis of various data sources to identify key strategic market insights
- Exercising commercial judgement in understanding the implications of analytical insights for our strategic partners
- Exercise informed business judgment in identifying appropriate methodologies and approaches
- Taking responsibility for creating sections of reports, presentations and other strategic partner deliverables, under supervision
- Undertaking analysis of IQVIA commercial and strategic partner offerings in response to queries from commercial clients, strategic partners and internal teams, under supervision
- Supporting development of new strategic partner deliverables
- Presenting to client/strategic partner audiences via teleconference or in face-to-face meetings under supervision
- Contributing to the preparation, execution and follow up of strategic partner meetings
- Ensures that deliverables meet customer specifications including timeliness and quality.
- Proactively developing knowledge of the healthcare industry and market research methodologies
- Degree, good experience in a wide range of analytics methods (either in previous jobs or through university projects)
- Proven analytical, interpretative and problem-solving skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with business intelligence tools preferred
- Technical proficiency with relational databases as used by IQVIA or business intelligence tools preferred.
- Keen interest in market research and pharmaceutical/consumer health industry, emphasizing issues concerning Retailers and Wholesalers preferred
- Interested in being involved in both qualitative and quantitative market analysis
- Flexibility to travel to Melbourne or other Australian/New Zealand cities occasionally (approx. 1x month for 1-2 days)
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Apply on company website