Jack Henry & Associates, a leading provider of technology solutions and payment processing services primarily for the financial services industry, is hiring an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join our growing Finance Contract Management Team.
This position will support high volume projects in which you will be assisting with converting legal documents to the PeopleSoft accounting system and verifying billing and revenue are set up correctly. In this position you will work with MS Excel to create spreadsheets from data we produce or extract to process, review and analyze results for accuracy. This specific position will work with a strong, independent team of five who meets their deadlines each month and takes pride in individual ownership of their duties yet comes together as a team to collaborate. Jack Henry provides strong opportunity for career progression not only within the Finance Contract Team but across the organization as well. The following are examples of where you could progress to: other Finance teams, Operations, or Sales.
This position can be based to work out of any of the following Jack Henry office locations: Monett, MO or Springfield, MO (Montclair)
- Must have a minimum of 18 months of accounting experience in any of the following fields: financial analysis, billing, or invoicing.
- Must have experience with MS Excel.
- Must be able to travel up to 20% for training or meetings in the Monett, MO office.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Experience working with contracts.
- Experience with pivot tables, v-lookups, formulas, and/or functions within MS Excel.
- Processes customer billing activities.
- Interprets contracts and accurately enters information in the PS or other billing systems to create customer invoices.
- Recognizes revenue to correct general ledger accounting strings.
- Process, accurately, various monthly, quarterly, and annual billings and various credit memos.
- Performs routine checks and balances with other employees.
- Maintains files and accounting documentation.
- May answers incoming calls or online cases and supports internal and external customers with billing inquiries.May generates cost contracts, maintains contract expiration spreadsheet and/or processes contract buyouts.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Apply on company website