Jack Henry & Associates is seeking an Application Engineer to work as part of the UX Install & Support team, candidates will be providing support for the Jack Henry Core customer's, both operational and technical for the Xperience User Interface within the organization. The Xperience User Interface gives users a one stop sign on to all installed JHA products. This makes the passing of information quicker and allows our customers to service their customers more quickly. This position will be providing support to our customers that are in the banking environment. This role will be part of a 6 person team and will include an on-call rotation including some nights and weekends. Here at JHA we recognize that by taking care of our employees they will in turn take care of our customers. We provide our employees with a causal work environment, a great benefits package, and growth and advancement opportunities.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a technical support environment or with software development.
- Minimum of 18 months of customer service experience with external facing customers
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Xperience product knowledge.
- Jsource Knowledge.
- MS Teams experience.
- XML knowledge.
- Windows Server Knowledge (including Group Policy & Windows OS)
- Moderate to Advanced Troubleshooting and configuration experience.
- Remote support via Webex.
- Provides highly visible customer support through the performance of on-site or remote installations, as well as overseeing any necessary diagnoses, troubleshooting, service, and repair of complex equipment and systems.
- Checks out and approves operational quality of system equipment.
- Performs remote customer work including design, repairs, testing, upgrades and/or maintenance on technical issues.
- Identifies customers' needs and clarifies if the responsibility for problem resolution falls to sales personnel, customer support reps, or engineers.
- Instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of the system. Resolves customer problems and answers questions.
- Serves as liaison between the company and customers.
- Conveys customer feedback to technical design and engineering staff.
- May provide ongoing application, network and security support including servers, firewalls, routers, active directories, etc
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Apply on company website