Jack Henry and Associates is seeking to hire an experienced Business Data Analyst to join our iPay Data Analytics team. In this role, candidates will be supporting the iPay enterprise data warehouse, answering and solving ad-hoc queries, generating analytics and dashboards and supporting digital marketing analytics platforms such as Adobe Analytics. Candidates will identify business issues and opportunities and recommend appropriate solutions through planning, performing and implementing process improvement initiatives. Ideal candidates will have the ability to take complex data, construct analysis, and present recommendations in a clear and concise manner. We are seeking individuals with a strong understanding of marketing concepts, financial and operational analytics, metrics reporting and dashboards.
The iPay Contracting and Billing Department supports the iPay product by assisting in the sales and contracting process, managing customer billing, and providing financial planning and analysis. Candidates will be joining a team who is dispersed of BI Developers, Business Analysts, Fraud Prevention/Monitoring and Marketing Support.
This position can be hired in Louisville, KY or Elizabethtown, KY.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with business analysis OR data analysis.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Previous experience with PowerBI.
- Experience with Adobe Analytics or similar program.
- Must have good communication and customer (both internal and external) interaction skills.
- Understanding of JHA products and services.
- Experience with Data Mapping.
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures.
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance.
- Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools.
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis.
- Quarterly and Monthly Financial and Metric reports.
- Implement and work with iPay Business Intelligence Tools and Dashboard reporting.
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI in marketing programs, development projects, and new product rollouts.
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives.
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes.
- Supporting Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis.
- Prepare presentations to Senior Management Team.
- Researches, analyzes, creates, and maintains applicable Policies & Procedures.
- Manages department processes to ensure compliance and that deadlines are met.
- Defines, documents, and publishes processes. Observes existing practices across multiple departments with similar functions and looks for opportunities to optimize practices and processes.
- Supports collection and interpretation of business information.
- Diagrams and evaluates existing processes.
- Collects data to identify root cause of problems.
- Develops metrics that provide data for process measurement, identifying indicators for future improvement opportunities.
- Measures performance against process requirements. Aligns improvement to performance shortfalls.
- Interrelates KPIs and adjusts business variables to improve the effectiveness of the measurements used.
- Analyzes trends and provides correlated studies of potential changes and outcomes.
- Provides advanced “what if” analysis and business intelligence.
- Participates in post-project reviews to determine effectiveness, pertinence and timeliness of newly recommended processes. Identifies processes that are effective and works to change processes in need of further refinement.
- Performs Cost-Benefit and other forms of analyses.
- May assist less experienced peers.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Apply on company website