Jack Henry & Associates is seeking a detailed, motivated individual to join our team as a Client Technical Support Representative. The Internet Solutions client support team provides software support the NetTeller suite of products including online banking, cash management, mobile banking and electronic statements for financial institutions operating SilverLake or 20/20 as their core processing software. Ideal candidates will have a strong background in technical troubleshooting, excellent customer facing skills and/or banking/financial institution experience. As part of our team, you will be responsible for the day-to-day care and nurturing of customer relationships. You are their voice to internal teams and act as an advocate and extension of their team. You are the primary point of contact for any support requests and any product application/service support for our customers. Your main goals are to mobilize resources to meet customer needs, prioritize incoming requests, and sustain customer satisfaction and loyalty. The Internet Solutions team is committed to creativity, thoughtfulness, culture, and openness. With this customer facing role, you'll have the opportunity to work with many cross-functional teams which provides the ability to learn about every aspect of our business.
Candidates will be joining a large team of over 24 associates, who all work together on 3 separate teams reporting to a team supervisor.
This position will work Monday- Friday 9:30 am -6:30 pm central time. There is also an on-call rotation that requires weekend and off-hours work.
- Minimum of 18 months of experience in technical support, help desk, or financial institution operations.
- Ability to work 9:30am – 6:30pm CT / Monday – Friday. The position requires participation in an on-call rotation and off-hours/weekend.
- Strong communication and customer interaction skills.
- Experience working with Jack Henry SilverLake or CIF 20/20 environments.
- Knowledge of Internet and Mobile banking products and ability to troubleshoot device and/or browser level issues.
- Browser / Internet level troubleshooting experience.
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service.
- Associates or bachelor's degree.
- Provides first tier support and troubleshooting for Internet and mobile banking product to financial institutions.
- Working from assigned customer cases - accurately assesses the customer's issue or problem.
- Uses target and detailed questions fully comprehends the need, issue, and resolution. – Uses target and detailed questions to fully comprehend the need, issue, and resolution.
- Maintains personal knowledge of recent environmental/software updates to ensure accurate customer communication.
- Uses effective time management and organization skills to manage case backlog and ensure that customer communication is timely.
- Identifies and addresses additional questions that might arise.
- Answers general tier one questions related to product(s) or service(s).
- If unable to resolve an issue, provides accurate and complete assessment of issue via case notes to ensure efficient hand off to the appropriate team.
- Participates in training programs to continuously improve product knowledge and service skills.
- Monitors incoming cases and case related emails, to resolve in accordance with Service Level Standards (SLS).
- Uses available support tools to assist the customer and/or recreate the issue.
- May manage hardware capacity, performance and assess hardware.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Apply on company website