Jack Henry & Associates is seeking an EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) Application Support Analyst to join the team. In this role, you will work directly with financial institutions across the nation to install PIN and signature-based debit and credit programs and EFT networks for institutions converting to JHA.
This team of Application Analysts provides implementation services for ATM, Debit, and Credit card related projects for our financial institutions that interface into JHA Card Processing Solutions. As the Application Support Analyst, you will work with various EFT regional and national based networks, including Visa, MasterCard, and Discover, and support various integration projects in order to support our customers.
At JHA, we enjoy an excellent benefit package, a company culture that stresses professional growth and development, and a casual work environment. If you are interested in being on the cutting edge of the exciting and changing dynamics of the card processing environment this position may be for you!
This position must be worked from Houston, TX, Allen, TX, or Seattle, WA.
- Minimum 2 years of EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) card processing experience.
- Must have prior experience that includes ATM/Debit/Credit Card processing, Visa/MasterCard/Discover Card processing, EMV, or Card Manufacturing Services.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree.
- Experience working with JHA products.
- Analyzes the customer's existing products/processes and consults with customer to map existing system to the JHA product
- Prepares the customer for the installation, takes the customer through the installation process, and provides training or support to the customer post-installation
- Oversees/performs system set-up for customer (i.e., parameter set-up, creates job files for processing, etc.). Ensures related business processes will run on software
- Provides software support/guidance by answering questions on function, features and usage of software products. Support may be at the customer site or remote
- Communicates the customer's needs/expectations with programmers, other team members, and team leader
- Maintains effective communication with customer throughout entire project/case
- Identifies/maintains customer issues and ensures proper resolution. Maintains customer issue list by application and ensures all are forwarded to the appropriate personnel for resolution
- Prepares training materials and documentation for customers and internal users
- Excellent problem solving, team and time management skills managing multiple deadlines
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Apply on company website