Jack Henry and Associates is seeking to hire an exciting new position as a Full-Service Credit Settlement Advisor. Candidates in this position will establish and own the Credit and Debit Settlement training and support for new and existing financial institutions. Incumbents will also use consultative approach to advise and assist the financial institution's accounting personnel in mapping general ledger accounts to appropriate transaction types and line items of settlement. In addition, this position will assist key financial institution's personnel with reconciling the settlement and cash general ledger accounts daily/monthly. This position provides in-depth training for the settlement tools available to the financial institution's back-office teams. When there are changes to the platforms, this position will work with our partner's training departments to develop training for the new platform and will deliver the settlement specific training to ensure the successful transfer of knowledge to the impacted financial institution. Ideal candidates will be expert level with MasterCard and Visa card settlement, as well as excellent customer facing skills.
The CPS Settlement team is responsible for monthly billing and ATM, Debit card, and pre-paid card funds settlement as well as reconcilement. We work closely with internal teams to support CPS products and services. Possible travel up to 25% to attend meetings or be on-site with bank customers for training. meetings or the customer site for training.
This position can be hired in Springfield, MO, Monett, MO, Houston, TX, Seattle, WA or Remotely.
- Minimum 6 years of experience with MasterCard OR Visa credit card processing.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Expert level MC and Visa card settlement experience.
- Analyze the chart of accounts and other operating information supplied to financial institutions prior to their conversion to JHA credit and/or debit processing.
- Make appropriate recommendations on the accurate and efficient recording of daily settlement activity in the financial institution's general ledger.
- Facilitate the transfer of financial operations/settlement knowledge to our financial institutions and to other JHA team members customized to the needs of each entity/group.
- Maintain extensive knowledge of operational applications and systems used by financial institutions including (but not limited to) Visa, MasterCard, First Data, Member Connect, Evolve, STAR, ATM Terminal Driving, etc. In addition, must have working knowledge of all pertinent First Data settlement reports (both debit and credit).
- Conduct comprehensive pre-conversion analysis of the financial institution's general ledger system and act as consultant in mapping their general ledger chart of accounts to the settlement transactions.
- Deliver consultative guidance and support to identify and resolve multifaceted and often complex operational issues related to settlement
- Ability to exercise initiative, discretion and independent judgment in making decisions related to confidential cardholder data.
- Interact effectively and positively with all levels of personnel, financial institutions and vendors.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Apply on company website