ImageCenter, a ProfitStars solution, is a recognized leader in check processing for financial institutions. ImageCenter provides a comprehensive teller, remote, remittance, ATM capture, fraud prevention solution and cash letter settlement with the Federal Reserve. The ImageCenter team is seeking an Implementation Coordinator Advance to join the ImageCenter Implementation team.
The Implementation Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring that implementations and upgrades are communicated, scheduled, implemented, and documented to meet our customer's needs. They will support ImageCenter Operations by acting as a liaison between the customer, installation team and assigned manager to ensure successful completion of implementations. This position will help incorporate continuous process improvement methodologies into our current process. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, process oriented, custom-centric, have strong technical experience, experienced at process improvement, and flexible.
Jack Henry provides strong opportunity for career progression not only within ImageCenter but across the organization as well. The following are examples of where you could progress to: Implementation Coordinator Senior, Implementation Coordinator Advisory, or other Implementation teams.
This position will be filled to be worked out of the following Jack Henry locations: Northville office or Remote.
· Must have 5 years of operation support and troubleshooting.
· Must have 5 years of software implementation experience.
· Must have database maintenance experience.
· Must have phone and or onsite client interaction handling escalated issues.
· Travel up to 25% to provide onsite system evaluations, recommendations, or upgrades for our customers.
· Bachelor's degree.
· Serves as a leader and resource for the installation team members.
· Prepares customer for implementation. Conducts readiness reviews, ensuring all aspects of setup are complete.
· Establishes guidelines/time-frames to ensure a successful installation. Ensures milestones are met. Monitors all phases of the installation and escalates issues when necessary. May interact with project manager.
· Exercises the responsibility and authority to take steps to ensure a successful installation.
· Troubleshoots issues once implementation is complete.
· Conducts exit reviews. Documents issues, ensuring they are not repeated in subsequent conversions.
· May train installation team personnel. May reinforce training to customers and/or provide guidance in training customer personnel.
· May participate in new release activities.
· May identify items that are outside the scope of a standard installation and participate in project activities related to those items.
· May participate in sales turnover meetings to schedule and determine the scope of the project.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Apply on company website