Are you someone who enjoys supporting company personnel over the phone with their IT issues? If so this position could be perfect for you! The Client Service team is looking for a technician to join our helpdesk team. Client Services Helpdesk is known for being an entry point for all incidents with in Jack Henry, while providing world class level one support for all Jack Henry employees. We are seeking to hire an IT Hardware Support Representative who will provide assistance on day-to-day operations of technology applications and computer equipment.
The ideal candidates will have the ability to balance technical communication with employees who are not technical, while researching answers when you don't have the solution to ensure proper operations are followed. The successful candidate will have a strong customer support, combined with a technical background and the urge to ask questions, share knowledge with the team and willingness to assist others while balancing everyday workload. Jack Henry provides strong opportunity for career progression not only within Client Services but across the organization as well. Working in this role you have the opportunity to assist users across the whole company building relationships opening doors for career growth across all of Jack Henry.
This position can be based to work out of the following Jack Henry Office Location: Allen, TX
- Must have a minimum of 18 months of experience in any of the following fields: PC / hardware support or providing customer service over the phone or having worked in a call center.
- Must be able to work Monday – Friday with varying shifts (generally 1st shift from the hours of 7 am to 7 pm cst); with occasional on-call duties.
- Must be able to travel up to 10% to attend additional meetings and or training.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Provides support to employees regarding technical inquiries. Diagnoses to isolate the nature of the problem and resolves moderately complex to advanced support issues.
- Identifies, troubleshoots and resolves software, hardware and network failures.
- Performs the installation, configuration, upgrades, repair and preventative maintenance of software, hardware and/or systems.
- Thoroughly documents cases to ensure continuity of information and adherence to customer service standards.
- Maintains awareness of current tools, methodologies and technologies associated to IT support.
- Maintains and troubler shoots printers, Projectors, and video equipment.
- Manages the configuration of new user desktop, laptops, phones and workstations.
- May maintain and track inventory of PC's and related peripherals and maintenance/repair parts.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Apply on company website