Are you passionate about launching product lines, transforming brand and solution stories, diving into analytics, honing insights, and creating breakthrough marketing? How would you like to work for the company that has been ranked for three consecutive years on Forbes' list of America's Best Employers?
Jack Henry & Associates is currently looking for an experienced and well-rounded strategic marketing professional to join our team. This person will be responsible for spearheading the strategic marketing planning and execution of multi-tiered integrated marketing campaigns for products and customer experience events. You will work collaboratively and cross-functionally with our award-winning in-house creative team, events management, corporate communications, strategic industry research, product teams, and sales leadership.
This position requires a solid understanding of how to build integrated marketing campaigns across the buyer journey. We're looking for a self-starter and results-producer who owns and manages campaigns from planning to execution to cultivating sales qualified leads helping to drive business and loyalty to JHA and their assigned solutions. In this role you will be responsible for strategic marketing planning, development, and oversight of tactical execution of marketing initiatives, including: integrated campaign concepting and development, collateral management, social media, and results reporting.
Jack Henry was founded 40 years ago with a simple philosophy; Do what is right, Do whatever it takes. Have fun. Today this philosophy is the bedrock of the JHA Marketing Department. Together we are bold, creative, innovative and collaborative. A true family. A place where people come and stay. We are loyal to each other. We lift each other up. We bring out the best in everyone. We may be the best kept secret for people who want to grow and develop their Marketing career.
This position can be based in one of the following office locations – San Diego, CA, Alpharetta, GA or Charlotte, NC.
- Minimum of 3 years of marketing experience.
- Experience working in or with advertising agencies or in-house creative teams
- Experience in B2B marketing
- Bachelor's degree.
- Experience in developing and executing integrated marketing plans
- Excellent written and verbal communication, customer relation, and project management skills
- General knowledge of technical, financial, and banking industry and competitive market environment
- HubSpot, Salesforce, and WebEx experience preferred
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Marketing Strategy
- Research, segment, and understand our audiences and how to engage them effectively
- Ability to craft powerful marketing messaging strategy and positioning statements and convey marketing strategy direction to creative team members
- Consolidates competitive research knowledge and intelligence to disseminate to clients and organizational and partner stakeholders
- Be the subject matter expert on marketing best practices, continually research and implement optimizations for your programs
- Collaborate closely with sales leadership to drive lead generation, lead nurturing, and opportunity pipeline from marketing programs
- Coordinates trade show scheduling, advertising, collateral development, mass marketing, telemarketing, database management and other activities as deemed necessary.
- Handles administrative, customer satisfaction, internal & external communications.
- Marketing Campaign and Cross-Functional Collaboration
- Results-oriented focus with the ability to prioritize clearly and effectively
- Great communication skills and the ability to clearly convey a strong point-of-view while respecting and collaborating with others who may share a different perspective
- An experimental and creative mindset who offers fresh, new ideas and approaches to the marketing effort
- Works hand-in-hand with the Content Marketing Specialist to ensure online content aligns with marketing campaign goals and meets SEO best practices.
- Collaborates with the Digital Strategy and Creative Marketing teams to review campaign content and delivery approaches ensuring best practice and maximizing effectiveness of our communications.
- Work as part of the team including executives, sales, product, creative, events, planning and operations, corporate communications, and PR firm
- Collaborate with marketing team members to identify new approaches to marketing campaign and lead nurturing development and execution to increase the volume and quality of qualified leads for the sales organization.
- Measurement and Analytics
- Measure, track and analyze marketing program effectiveness to determine return on marketing investment and inform budget and resource priorities
- Assist with defining key performance indicators and implement measurement, analytics, and reporting methods to gauge the success of marketing initiatives
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Apply on company website