We are seeking a Payment Operations Technician to join the team in Allen, TX. In this role, candidates will be responsible for performing a full range of payment operations for the Enterprise Payment Solutions (EPS) file and processing business units. This will include maintaining operating records, check lists, and procedures to ensure accuracy and completion of functions. Additional duties include monitoring to ensure completion, compliance and trending for accounts, cases, inbound and outbound data transfers, reconciliations, payments and payment files, and/or systems. We are seeking candidates who have excellent communication skills, the ability to prioritize, research and solves problems, work well under pressure and the ability to learn new applications as systems evolve. Ideal candidates will have a banking background with ACH experience and or strong payment operations experience.
Jack Henry & Associates Payment Solutions Operations team provides Remote Deposit Capture Item Processing and File Processing services for our financial institutions. Team duties include item correction and deposit balancing, image cash letter and ACH file originations and processing of incoming check and ACH returns. Candidates will be joining this team of 15 employees made up of a mix of supervisors, operators and item processors.
This position can be hired only in Allen, TX.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with one of the following: payment operations, banking operations or ACH processing.
- Must be able to work one of the following shifts, which includes days or nights and weekends as business needs dictate:
- 10 am to 7 pm
- 2 pm to 11 pm
- Associates Degree preferred.
- Experience working with Check21 files.
- Able to type accurately and efficiently.
- ACH experience.
- Research and resolve, customer issues, system reconciliations, settlement, billing and/or financial operations, using case and/or incident tracking methods.
- Monitor to ensure completion, compliance and trending for accounts, cases, inbound and out bound data transfers, reconciliations, payments and payment files, and/or systems, on prescribed schedule.
- Maintain reconciliation, settlement and/or billing files, operating records, check lists, process checklist and procedures to ensure accuracy and completion of duties, where applicable.
- Resolves customer's needs/expectations, escalates complex issues for resolution, and provides customer with pertinent information about JHA services and/or payment methods.
- Support financial institutions, merchants or customers to ensure payment issues are resolved and funds are correctly applied, and submits adjustments and/or chargebacks, where applicable.
- Prepare applicable records and documents, such as bank deposits, daily entries, and invoicing.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Apply on company website